Wednesday 6 August 2014

Forest Essentials Facial Scrub Review ( Hand Pounded Organic Fruit)

Hey All !! Forest essentials brand brings authentic ayurvedic skin care and hair care products. I love to use Ayurveda Products because it does lots of good things to skin and does not have a single chemical as its ingredient. Forest essentials is one of my best ayurveda product from 2013. I love to read their ingredients. I ordered them online because in my city there is no forest essentials store. I use face wash, night cream, moisturizer from forest essentials. Among them I loved their face wash a lot and lot. I wanted to get a good scrub and I was browsing through their site and found this hand pounded organic fruit facial scrub. I read about its ingredients and wanted to purchase it. I got this directly from their store when I was in a vacation to chennai, India.

What Forest Essentials claims about their product : 
This nourishing face scrub, hand-pounded to the right consistency, blends fresh organically grown Dates and Peaches which are excellent antioxidants and improve elasticity. Apricot Kernel oil nourishes, softens and improves skin elasticity.Pure Raw Honey’s natural antioxidants protect the skin from sun damage, replenish skin moisture, absorb impurities from the skin pores, making it an ideal cleansing agent.Finely milled oil-rich walnut provides deep cleansing and brightens the complexion by gently removing dead cells and impurities, to gently exfoliates, revealing a beautifully polished and glowing complexion. Turmeric is a strong anti-oxidant that prevents ageing of the skin. It evens out skin tone and colour, and gives the skin a healthy glow. Pure Rosewater tones, diminishes fine lines and rehydrates the skin while Bael smoothes and cools the skin. Neem as a purifier is healing, cooling and anti septic. With an intensive conditioning action and packed with antioxidants, this scrub is the ultimate food for the skin.

Price : 1450 INR / 50.27 $ 
Quantity : 50gms
Available : Online Amazon USA

Ingredients : 




My Take on the product :


This hand pounded organic fruit scrub is thicker and dark brown in color. A very little amount is enough for a good scrub. You can see a tiny seeds kind of scrubbers in this and they act as exfoliator. The smell of this scrub is kind of a deep fruity flavor like the fruit pulp. Even Without using water it spreads well and the when you do a massage with this scrub you can feel the seeds helping you to scrub well. I massaged for five minutes and then applied water and again massaged for two more minutes.

No irritation on skin or discomfort on using this. After washing off from my face I felt my skin super soft and it brightened my face. It actually moisturized the face well. Before rinsing I did a very light and gentle massage around eyes because area around our eyes are so soft. There won't be any foam when you rinse as there are no chemicals. Your washbasin may turn brown in color while rinsing due to the color of the scrub lolz.. Do not apply it on your lips while scrubbing because I felt a heat sensation on my lips after rinsing it off for a minute.

The smell did not go for a while but it did not disturb me. They generally say scrubbing once a week is very necessary for our facial regime and this scrub satisfies the need. It cleanses away all the dirt from the skin and gives you a fresh look. Using this scrub weekly, I feel i do some good thing to my face by not using harsh chemicals. Your skin will feel a coolness after using this scrub. We can use this before applying makeup for any important occasion because it gives a glow. Overall the scrub did not do me any harm or bring any pimple as I have a sensitive skin I will be scared of using any product. This scrub can be used on any skin type.

Pros : 


  • Brightens the skin well.
  • Removes the dirt with first application itself
  • Does not bring any irritation or pimple
  • Makes the skin so soft and smooth
Cons :
  •  Smell stays for a while after rinsing
F&B Rating : 4.2/5 (0.8 gone because of the smell)

I did not find any cons other than this for this scrub. Loving the scrub as a weekly regime. Hope you liked the review. What scrub you use ?? Share in the comments !!

If you find this post useful, I would really love it if you pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter Followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the "pin it" "like," "share," "tweet," or "google+'" buttons below the post. It will keep me motivated. Thank You!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for     WordPress, Blogger...