Friday 27 June 2014

Victoria’s Secret Seduction Perfume Review

This is the first review in the fashion and makeup blog. I am happy to review the really seductive Eau De Parfum “Victoria’s Secret Seduction”.
I am purchasing this perfume for the second time and I really love this.
QUANTITY: 50 ml/1.7 FL.OZ
PRICE: 52$
INGREDIENTS: Alcohol dena, water (Aqua, Eau), Fragarnce (Parfum). BHT, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
My Idea on the Product:
At first I was trying different flavors of perfume there in the shop. But then, when I saw the name of this perfume I was kind of attracted to it for the word ‘Seduction and Dark Orchid’. Usually, I will not be satisfied easily on perfumes and will browse for more than an hour to select it as you all know its we gonna use it and its others who gonna smell it.
IMG_5688
I tried a little spray on the Victoria’s Secret card they gave me and I should say the truth, ‘I loved it’. Its again a flower base perfume (As written ‘Dark Orchid’) but its not kind of too smelly. I am not sure on the word Seduction if it really cause a attack but for the price given its worth to try.
The SA there asked me to spray it on my neck and wait for few minutes to check on how the fragrance molds with my skin. Than testing on our wrist, we can know better response from your neck. SA told me that it smells good on me (Wow ! I was happy). Hence I brought it. A little spray on your neck, on your palm will do wonder. The perfume stayed from the time i used it till I came home from office so it stays longer. My friend told me that she can smell the fragrance when I pass by and its good too(Again I was happy!!). However its kind of bit strong but it does not give any headache.
IMG_5690
Lets see Pros and Cons for this perfume.
Pros: 
  • This stays for longer time from the time you use it (Approx 8 hours)
  • It gives a standalone feel for you that you have a beautiful fragrance for you
  • You can buy it more than once. Its worth it
  • Its great for evening parties, dinner
Cons:
  • Price is bit at higher end
  • It gets over soon if you use it lavishly
  • sometime it does not get sprayed rather it spills a little (Blink Blink !!)
  • Kind of slightly strong but not too much
  • Bottle design Package could be still attractive
Overall from my point of view, I love this one a lot even after I tried Victoria’s Secret angel my best vote is for this Dark Orchid Seduction !!!.
Rating : 4/5
Meet you all in my next review !! Hugs Hugs Hugs !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for     WordPress, Blogger...