Tuesday 15 July 2014

Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Serum Review

I always wanted to try a serum which not only evens the skin tone but should give a illuminating look to face. As this product says light reflecting pearls highlights skin texture, I wanted try this out.


Quantity : 30 ML

Price : 799 INR

Ingredients :
Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Propylene, Glycol, Niacinamide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Potassium Chloride, Glycerine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Demethicone, Cross-polymer, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Tin Oxide, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sucrose Distearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Perfume, Menthyl Lactate, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate-PEG-8-Palmitoyl
Pligopeptide, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Acetamide MEA, Retinyl Pamitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, SMSM Hydantoin, Lodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

What Product Claims : 
Luminizing Vitamins and Light Reflecting Pearls will highlight your skin texture to give you a gorgeous glow.
Luminizing Vitamins make your skin more even and radiant
Light Reflecting Pearls highlight your skin texture
My Take on the Product : 
Product cover says to apply Facial Foam + Serum + Light Creme during the light time. I did not buy the facial foam so i used normal face wash. I just twisted the cap to the right and the cap lifts up with a small opening to dispense the serum. When i twisted it first and pressed to get the serum out i was not able to get the serum at all. It was so hard and i was shaking it nicely to get it out and finally got a very few amount. But then tried a lot to get few serum and applied it as dots to my face.



 It lathers and spreads well all over the face. The color of the serum changes from white to pink while applying. I applied perfect radiance intense whitening light creme on top of it to give a finish. I had a feeling that am sweating a little. But actually i did not. I did not feel a heaviness after applying the serum it was very light. But my skin is little sensitive to chemicals. So i was waiting till next day morning if my skin is broken. I saw a tiny pimple on my cheek and i was worried. so the silica in the serum has broken me out and now after one week of time the color of the pimple had changed to brown and am scared if i might get a spot there. But i have to accept that with each day of use, my face became fairer. I traveled to attend a function and my relatives said me that I have become fairer and my face is brightened. So when others said this i understood its serum behind it. I wanted to check on how this holds my makeup and to my surprise it acted as a good base for my makeup. It does not cover your spots so you have to apply your daily makeup on top of it if you want to cover your spots or you can use your concealer. When your face is cleansed well and on applying the serum it gives a tingling feeling for few minutes. Overall it justifies its price if you apply it regularly during day time.

Pros :
You wont feel heavy when you use it.
It gives you subtle glow when you combine it with the intense radiance light creme
It tones your face to an extent
It brightens your face with regular use
It does not make you feel oily
Acts as a good makeup base

Cons : 
Overly priced for a serum
Hated the package as the serum did not dispense properly. I myself opened up the cap and fixed the problem.
It gave me a single pimple so girls who have sensitive skin think about it and read the ingredients.

Rating : 4.7 / 5

Will i use it regularly ?? Yes because it gave me a glow day by day on following the serum with light creme. I will review the light creme after a week as i am using it and seeing the result.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for     WordPress, Blogger...