Sunday 17 August 2014

L'oreal Paris kajal magique Review

Hello Beauties !! The one thing which we will never miss in our pouch is kajal. Yeah !! That adds beauty to our already beautiful eyes. We always want our kajal to be thick sometimes supreme black and no smudge with stay for long hours. Lorea'l a promising brand has introduced this smudge free long lasting kajal. I have used different kajals from Maybelline, Estee Lauder, Makeupforever.. I always loved the estee lauder among all of them. But when i saw this advertisement for Lorea'l I wanted to give a try for this one for the only one word smudge free. Because that's the most common problem we all go through with these kajals.


Price : 245 INR
Quantity : 0.35gms

What L'oreal Paris claims ?
Get the best for your eyes with the all new L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique. Infused with the goodness of cocoa butter, Vitamin E and olive oil esters, it glides like butter. The mineral pigments deliver deep black color in a single stroke. Use it on your lash line or as eyeliner, the vivid bold strokes would add instant definition to your eyes.Features:
Mineral pigments for intense black color
Water proof and smudge proof
Adds definition
Tested by ophthalmologists
Suitable for contact lens users
L’Oreal Kajal Magique perfectly balances care and style. It is ophthalmologically tested and is suitable for everyday use and contact lens users.

My Take on the product : 
First of all I will start with the packaging of this kajal. Its pure black with a little shiny pink which makes it attractive. It just looks like maybelline colossal kajal. When i opened it the tip of the kajal looked so neat and easy to apply. When I used my ring finger for a support on the cheek and tried to apply it gets spread on my lower lashes too but when I don't use my finger and just go on with the lash line it gets applied easily. With the first swatch you are not going to get that black effect its very light only with three swatches you will get that black effect.

I applied this and went out for shopping for 4 hours and when i came back home i found it did not smudge at all and it just looked like the same. Its bit tough for me to apply on the upper lashes because i found its always easy to apply a liquid eyeliner. I was just curious and applied this and slept for 8 hours lolz.. to check in the morning. Half of it was gone and half was there but it did not smudge at all.

F&M Rating : 4.5/5
Overall I recommend this kajal because it stays for a long with no smudge. Only thing you need to at-least swatch it 3 times to get the look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for     WordPress, Blogger...